My Redbubble Shop

Jan 3, 2015

Net find of the week - Patchwork coasters tutorial




Happy New Year to you!
May your year be filled with special, happy moments that are worth remembering!
May you be surrounded by positive, inspiring people!
May you have the courage and energy to learn new things and fullfill your dreams!


For the start of the year I found a nice little tutorial on the net to get the creative energy flowing,
have fun crafting!

xoxox 
Steffi 


Patchwork coasters tutorial

-source: Craftsellers -


 
This is a nice project to use up that scrap material that's lying around!
Those little coasters can be sewn together in one cold january afternoon
and they will come in handy as little gift sets throughout the year. 
I still have some christmas colored material left over so it looks like 
I will start with my christmas presents very,very,very! early this year :)
Have fun crafting!  

For the tutorial head over to Craftseller !



No comments:

Post a Comment